752 / STOCKING DONNER
The Truform Stocking Donner is an application aid assist device designed to help correctly and easily apply compression garments. Easier application helps improve compliance and makes the therapeutic support hosiery experience comfortable and effective.
- Simple step-in device allows for easy, correct application of graduated compression stockings, even with some loss of hand strength/dexterity
- The donner works by stretching the fabric, making it considerably easier to slip up and over the foot and heel
- Features a lightweight, sturdy wire frame construction with a protective coating to protect even the most delicate hosiery
- Available in both regular (4") or tall (6") length handles
- Also available with a 6" opening for larger sized legs, tall length handles only